Hosting Offer List
Starting @ $3.95/mo*
Starting @ $2.75/mo*
Details of Hosting Plan
- 99.98% Uptime
- 0.72 seconds loading speed
- Recommended by WordPress
- Free domain, SSL, & Weebly builder
- Great value for money
- $150 advertising credits
- Discounts with 36-month plans
- One domain only on basic plan
Bluehost, an officially recommended host by WordPress.org, has speed, uptime, and overall pricing that are all what you want from your host service. Bluehost’s average sales amongst this 26 months’ data is 1837.56.
Here we have some Bluehost averages based on 26 months data:
- The system it uses delivers a 99.99 percent uptime and an excellent record.
- The response time to the page is 0.45 seconds and finishes on the next screen.
The above metrics are backed up by:
- Free domain name
- $150 ad credits
- Free SSL
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 1-click WordPress install
Bluehost is an excellent hosting provider for the monthly plan they have for 36 months at $2.75 per month.
The Beginner friendly Weebly, a comprehensive knowledge base, support for an advanced tech-savvy audience make Bluehost a perfect host for starters and small business owners who are building their own websites.
Bluehost has an all-in-one package with both ease of use and privacy of hosting and huge performance guarantees for websites. SiteGround hosts.
- Best uptime – 99.9%
- Best tecnical support
- Great speed – 0.67s
- Free regular backups
- Free SSL, email
- Unmetered traffic
- CloudFlare’s CDN (140 Countries)
- No-free domain on basic plan
- Expensive basic plan
SiteGround provides an excellent support system, as well as a powerful backend. The same is true for Joomla and WordPress sites WordPress.org. WordPress recommends it as a good host to use.
Based on 19 months of data on speed and uptime:
SiteGround loads quickly and is generally done in just a matter of a second.
Question: A data-protection company has SiteGround as its host. Who has SiteGround’s SiteGround for Data-Protection? Data Protected: Like the characters from the “Super Mario Bros.” game, SiteGround keeps you in a shell and they block all the good things around you.
Site Ground has a very strong support team, and this is reflected in their support responses.
The StartUp SiteGround plan costs a very competitive $6.99/month for one year, plus hosting unbounded amount of sites in the other plan. If you use it for 10,000 visits with 10 GB unmetered TPS, you get SSL, CNAME and email.
For hosting more than only 1 site and handling more than 10,000 visits, SiteGround offers bigger plans like what they call GrowBig and GoGeek. Cloud hosting provides the products with higher-end, dedicated servers.
- 99.99% uptime
- Free migration, SSL, backup
- Drag-and-drop website builder
- Free domain name
- Unmetered space & bandwidth
- 55% off on 12-months plan
- High renewal rate – $10.95
- No-free SSL on basic plan
HostGator is an extremely reliable host, with a good knowledge base, great user interface, and a broad selection of hosting solutions.
Speed and uptime in terms of numbers (19 months data):
- The TTFT is slightly above average, at 0.59 seconds, but then the rendering doesn’t take much longer. It completes in 1.15 seconds.
- With 99.99% uptime, Hostgator is the most reliable host.
The power of HostGator cloud can be used in many different ways. It is extremely flexible, all while always being accessible wherever you go.
Besides, it has a steady provider that also provides a good customer service, a warranty promise, and a 45-day trial period.
The customer care representatives are highly skilled. This browser is like an affordable and feature-rich browser that is trying to achieve its former glory again.
- Official WordPress host
- Free SSL & backups
- 97-day money-back guarantee
- Free domain name
- Few 1-Click Installs
Excellent value that combines price, performance, and support bundled together into a stellar package suitable for users of any caliber.
The response time is firmly in the top 3:
- The DreamHost servers needs the imperceivable 0.24 seconds to send the first byte back.
- DreamHost impresses in the fully-loaded department, too – 0.76 seconds and your site is fully rendered.
- 0.35 seconds is all it takes for the backend to handle a request even when swarmed with requests.
As DreamHost allows you to test the robust speed, control panel, and functional site builder for a long 97 days, we say it is a company you can trust.
Think of DreamHost as more than a hosting firm in which many services, such as hosting, WordPress, hosting VPS, and so on, are provided.
The application is for quite a bit more technical users, but they are designed to help novice users learn and grow into useful people.
- Very affordable
- Free SSL
- Free migrations & backups
- Questionable support
- Unimpressive speed
Extremely affordable and with decent support, Namecheap is an OK option that must boost its uptime.
- The server response time is superb – 0.34 seconds is lightning fast.
- The time necessary for a WordPress page to load is also splendid; 1 second on average is up there with the best.
After an incoming server request, the Namecheap shared servers respond to the request in under 1.2 seconds. It’s not unpleasant at all.
Although namecheap.com has a very responsive service, there are only a very small number of available servers with this brand. If that 1% difference is what your company depends on, then that 1% difference is very significant.
Namecheap is a very good service provider and offers appealing pricing models (Besides being an absolutely fabulous domain name host, that is.) Hostgator has created a within the simple-to-use area that is skillfully usable by first-time software program owners and users.