Things are given below:
2. Open the computer’s RAM, and delete it through the thin cotton. Put back later.
3. Keep the cooling fan clean and always clean.
4. Do not keep the CPU on a separate screen.
5. Keep the computer every day to clean the monitor.
6. Place a small picture of the computer’s wallpaper.
7. Heavy on the computer cannot be absolutely certain.
8. Turn off the computer at night before sleeping.
9. To secure computers use UPS.
The Bottom Line
- How to speed up computer windows 10
- Best browser for slow computer
- how to shutdown laptop using keyboard
- How to delete unnecessary registry file in computer
- how to remove shortcut virus from pendrive permanently